Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Under Construction!

Hey everybody!

So here is the issue I have with the group, not everybody who is a member of the group can actually see the group. For those of you lacking a yahoo email you know what I'm talking about. For those with a yahoo email let me just say that for those people who do not have a yahoo email, they can only see emails from the group and while many are probably ok with that because they really just want to know when I've updated, I'm sure there are those that wish that they could take a more active role in the group so here is my solution. Aside from allowing my readers an easier opportunity to comment, to view new chapters before they are up on the sites, and to take a more active roll and feel more included, this blog gives me the opportunity to post the chapters easier (don't worry they will always be on the sites too) and I like the idea of talking to all of you more. I won't lie, this probably won't make me suddenly update more often because I really am very busy and at the moment I am writing this at 4 am because I can't sleep, otherwise this wouldn't even be happening for a while but I thought 'what the hell, I can't sleep, I might as well start the blog I've been wanting to start'.

Now eventually I will have all the chapters on here but that may take awhile so for now this blog is a work-in-progress but feel free to offer suggestions on what you would like to see on here besides Josh and Laiki. I am open to anything and I will try to make time to do some of the things you suggest.

Now, I'm going to bed because it's really very late (or early) and I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow, writing being one of them.

I hope you all are well and please don't hesitate to speak up! YOU are the reason I keep writing!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment